Thursday, June 7, 2012

Best Dressed this Week!

 I Think Kristen Stewart Looks AMAZING in this Reem Acra dress! IT IS PERFECTION! She Has Never looked so Confident Before, And, also, she looks really happy about it.. PERFECTION! Plus, I think the red really suits her and brings out her eyes, The Cannes Film Festival Has Made Kristen show us her Best!
Heidi Klum, Has she ever let us down? Well, Maybe ounce.. but Heidi always knows who to wear and who to avoid wearing! And she knows that Marchesa is her TOP CHOICE! The sheerness is Perfect, and what other place is better to wear this dress than South France?
Ahh, Nicole.. My Dear, Female Aussie.. You Never get too Old for us! You are amazing! This LAVIN dress Really suits her! Abd the back of this dress is totally perfect! She's at the paper boy premier in L.A. I heard a fact about Nicole, Zac Efron has actually got stung by a jellyfish, but, luckily, Nicole Kidman Peed on his face. TRUE STORY! I PROMISE!

No comments:

Post a Comment